- Any information collected by Dive Wishes & More will never be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The information collected from customers during the ordering process is only used for the purposes of billing, administration and supporting the products and services we deliver.
- The information collected from our website is only used for website and traffic analysis and will not be used to approach website visitors.
- In certain circumstances Dive Wishes & More contracts out services to third parties in order to deliver a particular product such as domain name registration. In such cases, information will be passed on only to ensure delivery of those services. At all times, parties to which we contract services or disclose your personal information are either covered by contracts which protect your personal information or are subject to obligations which are substantially similar to our own.
- Dive Wishes & More maintains mailing lists for the purpose of providing updates and promotional information. Emails may be sent by us to customers or web visitors. Customers can at any time opt out of a mailing list by clicking an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails received.
- Customers are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website.
- Dive Wishes & More will endeavor to protect the confidentiality of customers’ information, account information and personal communications stored within our service and administration infrastructure. Dive Wishes & More will use appropriate processes and systems such as data encryption, firewalls, user authentication and verification protocols to protect customer information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access or modification.
- By using our website and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of information by Dive Wishes & More as specified above.